When I first met with Jordanna and Paul on the initial booking phone call…
Ashley and Matt's wedding was one of those rare events where everything just seemed to go off without a hitch. Everyone was thrilled to be there and to be a part of sharing in their happiness, the weather was perfect, and the day flowed by seamlessly. I immediately felt like one of the girls, and Jess had a blast following the guys around Sugarloaf documenting their hilarity.
Ashley's Maid of Honor, Laura, has known Ashley since they were infants (their grandfathers were friends!), and she took her job as MoH seriously, even making a beautiful box that she made sure was filled with letters to Ashley from her parents, her soon-to-be-in-laws, herself, and best of all, Matt. That set the tone for an emotional day full of the love Matt and Ashley clearly share, which included Matt's father and sister preparing a special song for them, and emotional, heartfelt toasts to their happiness from their closest friends.
Jess and I loved working with them, their family, and all of their truly amazing friends (and just plain loved THEM), and we can't wait to see a bunch of them again at Lindsay and Anthony's wedding in September! Now without further ado, enjoy the gallery from this first step on their journey as husband and wife!
- The Wedding Planner and Venue: Julia Eggleston, Sugarloaf Resort...and seriously I can't say enough about how incredibly helpful and hardworking the folks at Sugarloaf are.
- The Dress: Madison James, purchased from Andreas
- The DJ: Jayson Jalbert
- The Hair: Kerri Poulin, The Strand
- The Makeup: Natalie Poulin
- Second Shooter Extraordinaire: Jessica Harris