After weeks of humid weekend weddings where it felt like my clothes were melting onto my body, it was a serious relief to wake up to a drier, cooler day yesterday! We barely fretted about rain because the light was incredible as it filtered through the clouds, making Emma glow in her gorgeous Stella York gown. I've never had a bride so anxious for First Look to arrive, and once it did, it didn't disappoint—Luke was adorable with Emma, and clearly as caught up in her beauty as the rest of us were.
I'll tell you more about how much fun I had with their incredible families and the gorgeous Granite Ridge Estate & Barn in the full-length blog, but for now, the sneak peek can tell you so much more than my words can.
- The Venue: Granite Ridge Estate & Barn (The owners here—it's family-owned, and I met Micky and her son-in-law Gabe—are INCREDIBLY nice and helpful, and I haven't seen a more beautiful location in the state!)
- The Make-Up and Hair Artists: Bridesmaids were done by the extremely talented team of Courtney Warring, mother-of-the-groom Linda Grinnell, and sister-to-the-bride Haley Mishio; Bride's hair and makeup was done by Haley Mishio
- The Cake Artist: Caitlin Rogers, Cousin-of-the-Bride
- The Florist: Burke's Hollow, Rhoda Burke
- The DJ and Lighting: Northeast Event Design, Danny DeBruin (and they have one of the sleekest and most professional setups I've ever seen, in addition to Danny being truly awesome at what he does!)
- The Dress: Blush Bridal Bangor, Designed by Stella York
- Second Shooter Extraordinaire and Chief Groomsman Wrangler: Jessica Harris