I’m going to work on embarrassing Ali Gemelli for a minute: when we had our first booking phone call, I hung up the phone thinking I think I just met my new best friend…
When I hung up the phone after my first booking appointment with Ali, I thought, "I think I just met my new best friend." That is the kind of person she is: warm and funny and SO easy to hang with. All the way through this process, from that first phone call, through touring the venue and trekking all over the property while the sky was spitting ice at us to scope out First Look possibilities, through her entire awesomely fun wedding day, that never changed, and Jon is a perfect quiet complement to all of Ali's spirited bubbliness (is that a word? It is now!). More on that day later, but for now, enjoy this sneak peek of their July 28th wedding!
- The Venue and Coordinator: York Harbor Inn; Cheyenne Wright (Cheyenne was AMAZING: her passion for her work clearly shows, AND she's so so awesome to work with. I can't say enough great things about how much we loved her! Greg was great, too: very professional and quick to make sure the small details were covered.)
- The Florist: Flowers by the Sea, Patti Gregoire
- The Cake Artist: Let Them Eat Cake, Gayle Forte
- The Makeup/Hair Squad: Bliss Studio, Samantha Clark
- The DJ: TM Productions, Ted Maher
- The Chair Rental: Exeter Events and Tents, Makaylah Johnson
- The Dress: Ve'Lace Bridal Shop, Designer: Eddy K.
- Second Shooter Extraordinaire: Jessica Harris