I don't even know where to begin to explain what an incredible day Jess and I working with Delani and Mitchell. Large wedding parties are our forte, and with 10 bridesmaids and 10 groomsmen to lead around, we were totally in our element. Jess had a blast taking the guys on a tour of Mitchell's childhood home, including the site of the treehouse he and his brother used to play in, and the toy train they used to ride on. Meanwhile, I was with the ladies, who were hilarious and fun and immediately made me one of their tribe for the day. But the best part of the entire day was bearing witness to the next chapter in the incredible love story that Delani and Mitchell have written together. Even the sudden showers, causing everything to have to be moved inside at the last minute, couldn't their joy. By the time Jess and I were photographing Mitchell and Delani making their vows to each other, we were crying along with everyone else because we felt like we'd known them forever.
Check out their sneak peek below, and enjoy all the love from their day!
Vendors of Awesomeness
- Wedding Venue and Coordinator: Spring Hill Lodge, Mindy Angell (and I can't say enough about how kind, patient, and hard-working Mindy and the staff at Spring Hill were--and it's a GORGEOUS venue with tons of natural light!)
- Florist: Debbie Cary, Downeast Flowers & Gifts
- Cake Artist: Sara Smith, 3 Sisters Bakery
- DJ: DJ2Clapps, Ben Clapp
- Makeup Artist: Regan Poirier
- The Bride's Hair Artist: Linda Sprague, Statix Salon & Spa
- The Bridesmaids' Hair Artist: Linda Sprague, Kalie Arthur, Danielle Pariseau, and Janelle Gray; Statix Salon & Spa
- The Dress: Marry and Tux Bridal, designed by Essense of Australia
- Bridesmaids Dresses: David's Bridal
- Tuxes: Tuxes and Suits With Style
- Second Shooter Extraordinaire: Jessica Harris