There is nothing I love more than big weddings with huge wedding parties and lots of family to spare, so I knew going in that Delani and Mitchell's wedding, with ten groomsmen and bridesmaids each and lots of family besides, was going to be epic. On top of that, I'd met them last August when I worked with them on their engagement shoot, and over the course of that session and the coffee we had afterwards, I knew what incredible people they are--the kind of people you feel instantly comfortable with, even though you just met.
Expectations did not disappoint, and I think personally, that Delani outshone the new Duchess of Sussex (who had the nerve to pick the same wedding date!)--she was radiantly happy and calm. I can't wait to tell you more about it in the coming weeks, but for now enjoy this tiny peek into their day! Congratulations, Delani and Mitchell, and thank you for letting Jess and I be the ones to hang with you on this most special of all days!
Vendors of Awesomeness
- Wedding Venue and Coordinator: Spring Hill Lodge, Mindy Angell (and I can't say enough about how kind, patient, and hard-working Mindy and the staff at Spring Hill were--and it's a GORGEOUS venue with tons of natural light!)
- Florist: Debbie Cary, Downeast Flowers & Gifts
- Cake Artist: Sara Smith, 3 Sisters Bakery
- DJ: DJ2Clapps, Ben Clapp
- Makeup Artist: Regan Poirier
- The Bride's Hair Artist: Linda Sprague, Statix Salon & Spa
- The Bridesmaids' Hair Artist: Linda Sprague, Kalie Arthur, Danielle Pariseau, and Janelle Gray; Statix Salon & Spa
- The Dress: Marry and Tux Bridal
- Bridesmaids Dresses: David's Bridal
- Tuxes: Tuxes and Suits With Style